Reservation Terms & Conditions
All of our availability can be found online for up to 6 people. For Larger parties & all other enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Reservations must arrive within 15 minutes of their reserved time or the table cannot be held.
2. ‘Please note that due to high number of NO SHOWS, we now require a valid credit card for all bookings. Unless we specifically refer to a “refundable deposit”, we do NOT charge anything to the credit card unless there is a “NO SHOW” of which we have no prior notice. In the case of “NO SHOW” a charge of 40 euro per head shall be charged to the above card. Please note Bookings for and during the month of December, there is a requirement minimum of 72 hours notice to cancel any bookings. Any cancellation after this period will incur a cancellation fee of 40 euro per head
3. Please read the reservation terms when choosing your booking, by making a booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
4. Menus are subject to change & availability.
5. There is a MINIMUM ORDER OF A MAIN COURSE PER PERSON.
6. A 12.5% service charge will be applied to all bookings of 5 or more, which is paid to the staff.
7. NO STAG PARTIES
Book a table
Montys is a traditional and authentic Nepalese Restaurant, owned by husband and wife team of Shiva and Lina Gautam. Although we get, wrongly, categorised as an Indian, I can say proudly that we are Nepalese all the way through, owned, cooked and served by Nepalese. The real deal, we are what we say on the tin, so to speak.
Montys of Kathmandu opened its doors to the public, very quietly, without any fanfare, on a wet September evening 1997, hence it took us forever to get noticed! But after over 25 years of serving great Nepalese food to the Irish public as well as our visitors from abroad, we are now very much part of the Dublin’s premium ethnic restaurant.
Montys of Kathmandu offers a great variety of Nepalese food at great value with great Nepalese service, where the customers are always treated with great respect.
Our focus is to source quality raw ingredients and prepare all dishes in house, taking no short cuts and serve great Nepalese food. We use traditional charcoal tandoor to give that smoky taste to our Barbecued dishes and to our very famous Nan breads.